Bodybuilder charged with offering to kill bryant for $50,000 https://t.co/rqZ3tF0L0R — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) March 28, 2016
The suspect in the case, known only as ‘Jakob’, is said to have contacted the victim via email several times after the alleged attacks.
Jakob allegedly posted a link on Instagram that appeared to be a message from the victim, allegedly in regards to their “possible next meal”.
The message is dated on March 18, just two days before the victim was murdered. It asks the user if he or she “want to watch live as we are waiting for our next meal”.
After posting the link, the accused claimed he was preparing to kill the brian for the reward money.
After the alleged rape, the victims’ mother reportedly claimed her son threatened to shoot her daughter if she continued to file a police인터넷 바카라 report over the assault.
‘He’s tellin온라인바카라g me everything’: Woman, 42, who survived rape said her attacker told her to kill her own daughter because she ‘did not help the police’ https://t.co/uCxLwXn7wL — Breitbart London전주 출장 안마 (@BreitbartLondon) March 28, 2016
Despite the alleged claims, the case against Jakob was dropped on Tuesday after the police found no evidence he had done anything wrong.
However, police have also launched criminal proceedings against two men who are accused of hacking into the victim’s laptop and allegedly offering to sell the contents to criminals.
The investigation is continuing against them, but in the meantime they face a possible jail sentence.
In November, The Sun reported that an attack by a man accused of child abuse had turned into an armed robbery.
One woman who had been forced to watch as her partner was raped was left terrified and broke down in tears after the attack was caught on surveillance footage.